SailorMan SailorMan

My, oh my--

Egoraptor has taught you well.
+1, for LIFE.

Madness Duel Madness Duel

Holy shit!

That's what i call a tribute. That's what i call madness.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Not so great this time.

I can see that you're good at animating considering your past flashwork, but it's like you try too hard that the result comes out horrid, even though you pulled off some good work. This isn't a video game, you don't need detail over detail, the sfx's get repetitive and annoying, as well as the weapon's overexaggerated display of red.

Climbing Ninja Climbing Ninja

Hm.

Well. You got me going for 5 minutes, it was only addicting because of the challenge, but other than that, it didn't work out for me well, along with 'losing your specials and money'.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

sWEETNESS.

You should've made this much longer and more in-depth.
I want more combos ;[

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Haha ;D

This game's bad-ass.
I like it so far, need more time but whatever, it's still fun whenever i feel mad and stuff :P
And for the people who seem to vote low due to the aggressiveness, read the fucking warning, we don't need whiny bitches playing the wrong games =P

Lament of a Rusty Heart Lament of a Rusty Heart

great, i agree with previous posters that you could've added more, but it really doesn't matter. you played the song nonetheless, all was in fluid sync and a great cover all in all

cheers,

-A Taste Of...- V.3 -A Taste Of...- V.3

More than satisfied.

If this is a taste, and the real climax isn't in this song, then this is well considered to be a masterpiece, i haven't heard anything so great to give off a sort of suspenseful feeling of eerie curiousity since KD18 and though he plays a different genre, the emotion is quite the same.
This is what I like to hear.

Cheers,

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

I don't know if I'd call it a masterpiece, but I'm glad you think it is, I'll definitely work hard to make sure the final version isn't let down!

Thanks for the review!

Bluezberry Pie Bluezberry Pie

This 8-bit..

Is making me jizz. I haven't gone through my 8-bit phase, but I'm totally enjoying yours..You should consider going back at it every now and then.

Cheers,